Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son was at the tryout and I can say that the tryout was full of talented kids and I think they picked a very, very good team. Cant argue with who they picked, they are all very good players. My son has played against these kids since he started playing travel lacrosse and he is friends with many of them. Did they get it exactly right? Were there better players that didn't make it? I think the answer to those questions is left to the evaluators whose job it was to sift through all the talent....Any way you look at it no matter who they picked, someone would have had an issue with it.......life is full of disappointments, if your son didn't make it, deal with it and move on, my son has. [lacrosse] be back for the spring tryout to try again..........

Dear amazing parnet,

Did you notice that the highly credibility evaluators that you referred to that picked your son that they really weren't evaluating ANYTHING. Your son was picked before he showed up. If your one of the 16 (out of the 20) that deserve the spot you got than you also play for the right coach or club. This thing stinks of loads of BS! So, hopefully that will help your son get recruited in a year or two along with your sons talent.

Sorry to ruin your hate and whine rant but I have news for you.....my son didn't make the team or the call back list. He had a bad day and didn't deserve to get picked. If in fact the team was predetermined than that's messed up. In reality Ionlynhave an issue with two kids who made it, all the other kids had good tryouts and deserve to be there IMO