Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terps. Your welcome.

You make some valid points Terps parent. There is a poster who was saying that Outlaws Black were not competitive. That is far from the truth. Played some really good teams this weekend at fl$ and were in every game as I posted a few posts above. We played the same Leading Edge Team you lost to from what I recall by 1 in overtime. We lost to them 9-4 in the Autumn Classic. Not that bad. Our team has made many new additions and players are getting used to playing with each other. This will take time and practice. Every player new or established on the team plays and contributes. This is far from the norm I have seen at many of the top programs.

As some have stated we do have a large roster of 32. This was known before anyone signed on and many made the choice to play on Outlaws because of the A la carte summer schedule. Reason for this is there are many players who also play for their high school teams and will need to commit some weekends to them. It wont always be the same players missing every weekend so the player mix will change weekly at events. As an Outlaws parent I am very happy with the tournaments my son has been chosen to play in this fall. The exposure has been great. So to the naysayers: we know what we signed on for and so far are very happy. Please worry about your team and not ours. We can handle our successes and failures just fine. We look forward to playing the best teams and getting better with every tournament. We may win some and lose some but will do it with dignity and pride. There will be no excuses from this parent. Good luck to all. Hope everyone's dream of playing lacrosse in college is achieved. May it be DI, DII, or DIII.