Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2017 goalie in 10th grade at
St.Anthony's playing on a 2018 fl$ team. Is going to supposedly repeat 12th grade. How is this not cheating. Repeat a year then play with the younger age group or PG and be a year older than the average freshman. What this player and his parents are doing is cheating. Come on please explain to me how what this player is doing isn't cheating. PG and repeating are fine. Saying you will repeat at a future date is B.S.

I don't condone it but it makes sense to me, if he is going to start his freshman year in college in September of 2018 then even though he is currently in 10th grade he should be competing in 2018 events because the college coaches want to see him compete against other kids in his incoming class to evaluate him against his future freshman peers

But he hasn't reclassified yet!!!!! That's the thing. He has yet to do so. He is reaping all the benefits with out putting in the actual sacrifice. The stigma with actually repeating a year is tough to handle. What happens if he doesn't reclassify. Stranger things have happened. fl$ I want you to know my 2018 will be repeating and doing a PG so I want him playing 2020 next year. Think about it people.