THANKS for all of the input regarding 3d.

Once my 2019 son returns, I will be happy to post how it went. I was happy we submitted his application and he was invited to go. I feel fortunate that as parents, we are working hard to be able to afford the time and money it is going to take to go through this process.

My son is looking forward to seeing what talent is out there and what he is up against as a player. He is on a top team, has good grades, trains all year round, practices with his team, has great coaches to learn from but so does every boy who is heading down to 3d to play.

The entire experience, from missing school and making up his work, to going through the entire 3d weekend will be a great lesson for him and us.

We are using this opportunity to really open his eyes to see what lies ahead of him in terms of hard work and dedication to school and lacrosse if he wants to play in college.

As parents, we are providing the financial resources to get him there and the moral support he will need to get him through the weekend, the real work will be up to him.

Wishing all the boys good health and good luck this winter.