Terps dad here

Terps went 2 and 2. Lost to Madlax in opening game 6 to 4 beat VLC and Texas and then lost to crabs 8-6 after being up 5-1 at half to end the day. All teams very competitive.

Crabs are a very good team for sure, but I would not put them ahead of 91. Terps just fell apart in second half and the back to back game at the end of a long day and terps couldn't close. Much credit to crabs for continuing to fight even when down.

Won't see many blow outs with this group, all teams very strong and every game will be a fight.

For teams I have seen I would rank as follows

91, crabs, dukes/terps, madlax, laxachusets, NH T. West coast stars, VLC and Texas all solid teams, but they will lose to the others consistently while putting up a great fight.

Even though terps lost to madlax yesterday, the terps played very poorly to start the day, so while not taking anything away from madlax, they will lose to terps more often than they will win...I think that when they put their madlax national team together, they rank much higher.

Haven't seen the FCA team but here they are if not the best, right at the top somewhere.

My opinions only, not putting down any of these teams, just ranking based upon what I have seen end of last summer and beginning of fall.

There must have been 10 D-1 programs on the sidelines yesterday. We saw Brown, Princeton, Harvard, Michigan, Penn State, JHU, UNC, MD...Parents, some free advice, I don't think these guys want to talk to you when they happen to be on the same sideline. If you do talk to them, don't tell them your kids name...