Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't blame the parents or the kid. They are not breaking any rules. If you want to blame someone for your son getting bumped, blame the NCAA for allowing kids to be recruited before they even start 9th grade.

I will also be blaming Chaminade. I would think any kid that was recently left back would have a diminished chance of being admitted. They talk about morals and ethics at Chaminade- if they accept him and there was no other valid reason for him being left back, they are part of the problem. It also concerns me to hear that coach of Chaminade is this kid's club coach and he is promoting this. An employee of a school that preaches ethics and morals should be upholding those as they recruit kids to their school. In the end, I think there could be another goalie that comes along in 2019 and wows the coaches. Chaminade wants to win and they will put in the kid with the best skills. If I were a 2019 goalie planning on attending Chaminade- I would be working my butt off to bump this kid, just like the kid on the field- showing that you will not easily be pushed down and have your spot taken away from. Good luck to all those boys!