LI Express parent here with a kid on the 2018 Terp 1 team - we had a great experience with the team this year and have had no problems at all with MC and will definitely be at the tryouts and if he makes the team will be back next year. - I do not find him to be dishonest at all in fact I think he is brutally honest and that hurts and or turns off some people.

As far as the U15's we had two players play that were not on the team the rest of the year so I do not think we can complain about other teams adding players for this tourney - most of the teams do it. We added a fogo to replace our injured fogo and bought up a 2019 to play up with us both nice players who helped us and played well, I don't think we can complain because other teams did the same thing but got higher quality new players then we did. You can't be a little pregnant you can't be a little guilty of bring new players and then point fingers either you did it or you didn't. Great weekend of lacrosse and I feel that the Express 1 represented themselves well.