Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure how many people that have had their children play for Tony would call him just "pretty good". As for the team, i'm not sure how someone can judge them when they haven't played a game yet ? Just strange to me....best of luck to all the little guys

Played for Coach Tony last year and can not say enough good things, good teacher, fun for the kids, high energy guy!

My son is not playing for him this year but it was a very tough decision for our family. He is one of the very best. I'll bet he has a team that will be giving 110% and plays the game the right way. Can't wait to see them, I bet they will be ready to play.

I thought that Igloo was all year round? No fall tournaments? That doesn't seem to make sense. Do any igloo teams play in the fall?

If you're that curious it's all on their website. From the looks of it they will have practiced 30-40 times before their first tournament

Tournaments do not make better players- practice does. Ask anyone with older kids... you can spend all the money for all the hoopla and travel costs and in the end, the practices and coaching is what makes your kid grow. The rest is all for fun.

These kids are too young for you all to be bashing and rating them. Half cannot tie their own shoes with a double knot or read fluently. Instill hard work, dedication and your kid will be fine, even if they do not play travel right now or belong to a top team. Remember to always tell them grades are more important that goals in the net and to respect their parents, teachers and coaches. Hard work pays off and that is what will carry them into the future.

-Signed a parent of 4 older lax players