Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Avengers not only rvc, some GC, merrick, and a few others too. And that Legacy team is an A team at this age. Remember it's vs the competition at 2024.

91Avengers coach is a [lacrosse]

Why because he wouldn't take your kid? Sign your name to an attack like that.

Don't have to sign my name, what is yours? Wouldn't take any kids at all unless it suited him...no tryouts required, just the chosen ones regardless of talent or skill. Didn't even bother to attend tryouts to see if others could fit in. Took a couple of really good kids from the Pack so they can win, then the less skilled to attend his clinics. Makes him a d-bag if you ask me.

What clinic are you talking about? The team paid extra for indoor fall/winter practices (over 30) and a fall tourney. Every other team that plays in the fall does the same. No need for all the hate. If you really want your son to play for them why do you give him a call or go see him at practice today.

No need to speak to anyone, my kid is all set, in a better playing situation and I expect on a better team and the best organization. We'll see in the spring, I know I will be enjoying myself.

If you are enjoying yourself and you kids team than enjoy it...no need to attack other coaches.

Are you going to pound your chest in the spring if little jimmy's team beats the Avengers?