Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Avengers do not bring new kids and everyone gets equal playing time. Very fair team.

Very Average-rs

Not nearly as week as the Titans were last season. How they doing this year?

Average

Do you really hate the coach that much? I mean you can't help yourself. Every chance you can you take a shot at the team. You even make up stories that they "added" players this week.

Also, do you think the kids that you are bashing know that your son wasn't asked to play with them? They don't.

91 tryouts are on the 17th buddy. If you want to be part of the program so bad just show up. God I feel bad for your son though. He doesn't deserve you.

Will the B team kids have to try out this year? We all know your kid did not last year! Or will they select on the Daddy Coach friends and family plan again. I'm ust checking before I consider dumping $95 bucks on 91 when there are no real chances to make a team.

If the B Team plans on being an A team then a real tryout where kids that perform best get selected would be a good and fair start. And it would also be the right thing to do if you were 91 to identify that the B Team is open or closed so people can accurately gauge where their kids can fit in.

And it doesn't matter if my kid deserves me, it matters if at a tryout he doesn't get a fair shot and your kid gets a free pass.

Maybe your kid should be required to compete. Or is he just soft? No need to reply, people already know the answer, including you.

not original poster. My son is on a 3rd grade team but not 91. The tryout is far from an "open tryout". Everyone will be back except 4 or 5 based on convo with coach and directors. There are obvious upgrades and a problem parent or two but beyond that the rest keeps their spot. And the open spots have a waiting list based on people they know.