Originally Posted by Anonymous
And Smithtown beat Avengers... Go figure

Nothing to figure, The Avengers may have grabbed some lesser Wolfpack kids who are from Nassau to be passable but the talent just isn't there to win. The players didn't have to compete to make the team while deserving kids have been passed over. Now they won't be able to win which is fine with me (and more than a few others I bet).

The Avengers have 3 kids that played for the Wolfpack last year and they will be fine come the Spring/Summer. They won't be the Pack, nobody will but they will compete. I wouldn't judge an entire team on one game. They had leads in every game at HH including Legacy.

Any deserving kid that tried out for 91 either made the Pack or the Titans. Nobody was "passed over" considering that the Titans only have 15 kids on the roster. I'm sure they will add in the winter.

91 tryout kids couldn't play on Avengers (even if they live in Nassau) unless directly asked. Avengers kids didn't have to try out or pay to try out. Some just are not good enough at this point. Daddy Coaches picked the team on the friends and family plan. I'll bet that there were kids that turned down Titans due to activity level and location that would have made the Avengers better and they would have been able to stay close to home. It is an opportunity lost. It is a shame.