Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tough tournament playing up but when they finally played a 2024 team they crushed them 11-1 in the blazing heat. If there was a true 2024 bracket they would have had a great tournament result. But playing up only helps you develop. If you play in a low bracket and constantly crush the other teams there is no competition. All in all a great year end for the 91 Avengers. They should be very proud of themselves. They played great.

Except the Coach has no loyalty to the organization or the kids, if I were a parent, I would think twice. His first 91 team split up a few years ago and those kids ended up scattered all over in bad situations. But will the groupie Mommies stay in the cult at the expense of their sons?

He coaches a 91 HS team, so loyalty isn't the issue. The team that split is not his first 91 team either. They also didn't end in bad positions. Many are successful A and B players at good clubs, including 91. I bet the majority of the team that came to 91 with him, stay with him. Unfortunately for those upset they did not make the team this year, as it was a solid B team, it doesn't leave 91 in any better position unless they attract a whole slew of new kids.