Originally Posted by Anonymous
Doesn't seem like the best "club". Lost to a town team and got beat up pretty good by legacy.

They don't know it yet...talking like they are going to be the Wolfpack West. Not a chance.

Neither the coaches or parents are talking like that and never did. The coaches are just trying to get 8 year olds better. The Pack is on another level and the coaches know that. [lacrosse], everyone knows that.

I get it's fun to stir the pot but it's not the reality. Now enjoy your Titans practice, oh right....

The Titans will be fine. Btw, if you know of 6 or 7 kids we have a few spots open.

I expect they will be ready to go in the summer when it counts! In the meantime my boy is hitting the wall.

We don't have 14 boys. I asked for a refund and should have listened to all the noise here. A few others have jumped ship already also. Sure another tryout in the winter but when this train wreck gets going in March there won't be much time to put anything together but a C team.

Aren't most 3rd grade teams C teams? My kids are older, but when you get they had too many kids that played soccer and lax on their team. They usually fielded 14 kids for a tourney and it was the best thing to happen. The kids got a ton of playing time and had fun. They might have been pooped at the end of the day from all the running, but when compared to their friends on a different club team that usually had 22 at tourneys, they didn't ride the bench, but had fun playing lots!

I'm sure by Spring they will pick up a few more boys, but a smaller roster is definitely better than a too large roster. As for the level of skill- all 8/9 yr olds need to work on throwing, catching and going both hands. If your kid is the star if the team, his confidence will soar and he will get better. Don't forget to hit the wall.