What is your point? He is fantastic kid and player that is 8 years old. Why put the hating on that? You are ridiculous! I think it's extraordinary that these little boys have some great skills, they pass the ball like experienced players and are very unselfish. You don't see that everyday in youth boys. Listen, people who complain about playing time have been told. I am sure it goes for many programs out there, NOT everyone plays when it comes to close games. That is PAL. You are paying for the coaching and practices in high hopes that your child learns the game from a experience lax player not a dad who has never played before. While we are all thankful for those volunteers, we need to remember that playing and practicing with higher caliber players and coaching staff hopefully will transfer to your own child. You want kids to learn the game and love it. Games at tourneys are great experiences don't get me wrong but it's not always about how many minutes Johnny has...it's what their lax IQ has become at the end of the season. People need to remember that especially for kids who are 8 & 9 years old.