Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello??? Am I wrong? You all are anonymous? lol! JEZ! You are all dopes banging your chests about 8 & 9 year old lacrosse. When was the last time a college coach asked a recruit where they played travel when they were 8 & 9 years old. Very silly people out there. Just my two cents.
Ha!! When's the last time a college coach asked that!? NEVER!! Great post. explain this to the guy on here that believes 8 & 9 year olds give a damn about if they won or lost when the game is over..........they run to the ice cream truck.

You guys are absolutely right about how stupid it is to argue about which 9 yr old team is better, but your missing the point of the other posts. I was simply defending MY 9 yr old and his team against a loudmouth who feels comfortable bashing children. Again, if someone wants to bash the TLI organization then that's fair and I'm sure that MG can defend himself. But nothing makes my blood boil more than someone going after my kid. You can't tell me you guys haven't been at a game and heard these types go on and on and not want to stuff their red solo cup down their big mouth.
Ok that's definitely a good point. And for the poster who said your kid stinks well that person is either drunk or an idiot or possibly both.

I'm going to go with both