Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws run the Blatant league.

They got smoked Week 1 - 11-3 vs. High Voltage

Week 6 - They show up with kids twice the size and beat HV 13-8. They have multiple players from the 2023 Outlaws team including the faceoff man and goalie.

When you run the league you can make your own rules...no age verification or roster checks. No one will know, right?

Except, High Voltage 2024 played Outlaws 2023 in the semi-finals of SB Lax Clash last season and they were the same kids you brought in to beat a team that's a full year younger!!

Outlaw$$ Lacro$$e at it's finest.

Outlaws do not run the league- Blatant! does.

My name is Mike Brennan (Owner of Blatant! Lacrosse), my father Pat Brennan owns the Outlaws. At times we work together, but both businesses are completely separate and run by completely different people. I was the scorekeeper at the High Voltage and Outlaws game- it was a good game. After the game a coach approached me saying that we do not do roster checks (we had teams submit rosters before the season), and that the Outlaws brought 4th graders to the game. It is simply not true. The face-off kid that was accused of being older did play for the 2023 team last year, but he played as a second grader and is a true 2024.

As the owner of the league, I would never let teams play with older kids to the best of our ability. Since my father owns the Outlaws I can monitor them more than any other team- I'll say it again, the 2024 Outlaws team had NO older kids on it during the High Voltage or any other games. The teams only losses came against each other and they will have a chance to compete in the Finals in 2 weeks.

@blatantlacrosse