Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
did the Titans even practice yet this year? Avengers already started and will continue weekly through the spring

Is it public who is on the Avengers? If they were smart they should have set up the Titans as the Suffolk team and the Avengers as the Nassau team and they might have kept some of the kids that ran away.

Avengers are paying extra and have been in top secret practices and superhero training for some time. You have to be asked on to the freinds and family team. Not absolutely certain, but Tuesdays at Storm in West Hempstead with a big bunch of locals. BUT as Gearge said at tryouts, YOU CAN LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH! Parents will recall that they also showed up at minicamp with the dad coach and were not up to snuff at that time. Worse, they didn't pay to be there then and now these kids didn't have to try out (or pay I guess). This time around I'm interested to see if they got any better. I hope they suck because I just don't like the idea that they are not accessible to us regular folks.