Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought I was done until you opened your fat face again. We didn't "get" 10 practices and two "scrimmages" you moron. We "paid" for those. If your excuse is they were in second f'ing grade and it didn't matter then why did YOU even show up? That's a pathetic excuse. What it all boils down to is the coaching staff was a joke last year. If you stayed with them because you are his friend, work for 91 or don't want to give up your 91 Snuggy that's your problem and loss. Your kid will learn nothing unless both coaches dedicate more time and effort this year. Trust me, 91 knows the parents were extremely disappointed. It seems they just don't care otherwise they would have replaced one or both coaches. Again, how many returned from last year?????????

First off you are correct in your statement that no one on the titans got what we paid for and that 91 is aware of the situation, but relax it is over. The parents and kids have sent the real message to the coaches and organization by not returning. Hope that message was received and it will change for this years team. Last year is over and it is up to the current parents/players/coaches to determine what this season will become.
If you are a parent on the Titans team this year I would just ask the coaches to lay out their plans for this year in the beginning so you know what you are in for this season.
Good luck to all and lets hope for a competitive season in 2024 division this year.