Originally Posted by Anonymous
All of you ex titans who won't stop bashing. What amazing A team is your son playing for now???

Don't care about a,b or c. Time will tell. The experience, dedication for teams at legacy, igloo, outlaws, 32 is night and day compared to the titans fiasco.

Question for you? Have you practiced? Fall tournaments? Winter league? Wolfpack and most of above teams are doing that. Are you not bc it's a casual B team experience? Is that what you signed up for? Certainly not what 91 is selling.

Really? Legacy? Why don't you talk to the many parents who didn't go back this year. Outlaws are still having tryouts! The grass isn't always greener

Do you feel good about paying the same amount as the Wolfpack who are already practicing? Have the titans had a practice or even an email on the palm for the fall? I doubt it

Enough already you hater! They were in second f'ing grade. Go to whatever team makes you feel better and shut the [lacrosse] up. I suspect your son is a nice kid but not the best and after not making the 'Pack he didn't get invited to the prospect camp at the Hop so you are pissed. Now you have to spring for some privates just to catch up and get Petro to notice you. You got 10 practices and your boy played in the games and even a scrimmage or two that were not required. So the Wolfpack got more. Too bad you loser. If you are still so angry, give Brian Spallina or George B a call and ask for your 700 bucks back. Then run over to Igloo and give the extra cash to them I bet you can get an extra sweatshirt for yourself. You'll look great in pastel blue.