Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought I was done until you opened your fat face again. We didn't "get" 10 practices and two "scrimmages" you moron. We "paid" for those. If your excuse is they were in second f'ing grade and it didn't matter then why did YOU even show up? That's a pathetic excuse. What it all boils down to is the coaching staff was a joke last year. If you stayed with them because you are his friend, work for 91 or don't want to give up your 91 Snuggy that's your problem and loss. Your kid will learn nothing unless both coaches dedicate more time and effort this year. Trust me, 91 knows the parents were extremely disappointed. It seems they just don't care otherwise they would have replaced one or both coaches. Again, how many returned from last year?????????

So angry. Take a sedative. And I like to think that while my face is round, it is not fat. You are really hurtful with your words. Do you take out this anger in a constructive manner or does the dog hide when you get home?

You confirmed that you got what you paid for (Thank you, finally!) they said Ten practices and you got ten. Not enough for you and little Myles, perhaps that is the case, but they were not obligated to do more. Have fun at Igloo, I hope it is worth the $ to you. Do they have a snuggy in your size over there?