Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not for you? Then why are you on here and why are you dying to know so bad?
Want to hear it? On a bad day they tied a team with balls that rolled into a goal and won the other two. Not a bad day for having a bad day playing lax. However the kids and parents all had a great day together. Its a great team and if you really want to play them try moving up to the A bracket. Otherwise just enjoy watching your kid and watch him love the sport. Keep acting the way you are and your kid will hate you. And before you start shooting your mouth off about the coach and the team, get your facts straight!

Express will beat this team and we should of on Saturday. I wish our coach would move us into the tight bracket this weekend so we can get a rematch. Avengers had a "bad day". Give me a break

Haha...good luck with that. You are 0-2 already. Don't forget the Hub. Let me guess, you are one of the crazy daddy's that had to be told by your sons coach to calm down on the sidelines. Ranting and raving because you didn't like the refs call. Also, don't claim you will beat any travel team when you sign up in B divisions in B level tourneys and play town teams. MC is a smart man. He puts his team against town teams, get a few paper wins, keeps the parents happy and continues to cash the checks.