Lets keep it real. Most parents are level headed and cool. They enjoy watching their boys play and take pride when they win a game\tourney. Please do not let one or two crazy parents who write on here be the reflection on Commack players and Coaches. Believe me its not the coaches on here. This statement goes beyond Commack, it should stand for every youth program out there. For those parents writing on here, please stop, it is a waste of time and does nothing to improve the sport or a kids experience. Coaches across the board should get respect for taking the time and energy to teach these kids something about a great game. Their experience, where they played or how good they were back in their prime means nothing. Majority are over 40 and probably couldn't run more than 2 laps up and down the field without haven't to take a break. So before you decide to rip a program\coach\kids, sit back and think about it. It makes no sense. I'm proud of my son for even having the guts to put on pads and a helmet to play a game that takes the mindset and physicality of a much older kid. He loves his travel team and his town team the same, and gets excited to play for both. Win, lose or draw the kid is happy to be on a field playing a great game. Smile when he walks on the field and smile when he walks off. That's what its about. Maybe we should all learn a lesson from him as well as your own sons. I was a player, coach and a fan since a very young age: don't forget that's why we are all in this crazy world of Lacrosse. Don't let stupidity and anger ever take that away.