Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone should pause for a second and remember that there are parents on these sites like myself that have had sons make a B team. The ones that are excited that their children made these teams do not need to read these comments and take something that should be a positive experience and equate it to a failure. On the flip side of that there are parents that are disappointed that their child didn't make an A team and have had to break that news to their children. There are heartbroken children out there. Mine happens to be one of them. It has been an terrible week for my son. certainly do not need to read all of these useless, uninformative, nasty comments. We are trying now to mend my sons broken heart and figure out where he should go to have the next best experience. Remember, one day this could very well be you in this boat. Believe me, I can tell you right now, there is no loyalty. Tone it down a little with the b team bashing please. No need to pour salt in the wound. To all kids that made any team... Congratulations!

I agree with the above statement 100% but why would you late your 8 yr old on BOTC to read any posts ?