Originally Posted by Anonymous
KO....just look what she did for SB. Without her they are a middle of the road team. MD might still have went 22-0 without Stukenberg

Kent is getting a little too much pub here base on a sick champ game. She's not even the best player on her team.

Sorry but the MVP of SB is JS. KO put up big numbers but so did Murphy and it just shows you there level of competition and his system equals the leading scorer in the NCAA. When KO leaves it will be TO and on and on. If you think scoring the most points not factoring in level of competition , coaching style , etc makes you the best so be it . Who of those would I take , McCool , I think she is the best all around . She is probably the best defensively on the list ( watch some of her games I don't think I have seen her ever get beat ), she is very good on the circle and in the circle , has the ability to put up big numbers in offense but plays on a team that had plenty of other shooters and in a system that plays multiple middy lines . Yes her team lost to Navy but it's a team game and SB got spanked by Florida so if that's your argument it has to go to Maryland .