Originally Posted by Anonymous
MKVELE what "top recruits are in SB ? Compared to Florida, I will preface this as saying my daughter doesn't play on SB or Florida but a top D1 school to underscore his impact at SB Makes you laughable. And clearly jealous. Now don't get all sensitive and apologize to the boards.. SB last year beat Florida, Norte Dame USC AND Northwestern. Please tell us when a LI college team has done that? Grind your ax somewhere else Your clogging this board with your nonsense then to respond to your own post "annomously makes you really pathetic "we see you MKVELE" also notice how you keep mentioning halfpenny hmmm. SB beat them too before ND dropped them Oh we get it now
WOW bitter much

First. I never have answered my own post anonymously..... any moderator on the board can trace my IP and verify that..... sounds like you are familiar with this tactic though

second. I never said SB had top recruits, I don't even know in what fantasy world you live in that i said that.

third. it makes no difference where my daughter plays

fourth. I have never hid my dislike for JS. He's just not a coach I like I don't think he's that good, just like the previous posters don't like Halfpenny or O'Leary but YOU didn't seem to have a problem with them just me, Very bitter on your part

finally. what SB did last year has zero relevance this year. you mentioned Fla, NU, USC, and ND as wins last year, so far this year HE and I do mean HE, not his girls have lost 25% of those games. Heres a prediction for you he loses 75% beating onl NU

heres a question for you why are you so angry over my opinion, and if your daughter doesn't go there why do you care...... unless like me you need to "find a hobby"

oh and feel free to mind your business mr. or mrs Anonymous you could be any of the people that have spewed your venom towards me already, but we'll never know because your to cowardly to even assign a board name to your post. you can skip my posts if you like no one makes you read them