Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would I be joking. Answer me this, did Ambush win a couple of tournaments registered in the A bracket? Answer is umm, yes. Are you the authority on who is an A team and who is not? Who makes this list of A teams? Do I have to win in a A bracket? That part is done. What about the teams that constantly lose in your so called elitist A tournaments? Are they A teams? I don't think that Ambush can beat Blaze, Black Ice or Express (Schriber/Channy or the other 9 million coaches they had). Do I think they can compete in your elitist "A" tournaments? Yup I do. Plus let's face facts, they have won A brackets before.

Your post proves everyone's point. You say you " think " Ambbush can competete with A teams. That shows you know they have not played A teams this year. As for winning A brackets again just because a bracket is called A it does not Mean A teams are playing in it. Empire is not an A team. They made the championship. I will give you the last word because this is going in circles but until they play A teams not B teams playing in A bracket called A you can't show they can compete with out speculating. Good luck.

Sounds like your kid got cut.so much hatred.seems like jealousy. Don't worry the outlaws are always looking for leftovers