So now you and junior are both "BEASTS" thanks dad! I'm sure you and Al Bundy can both celebrate. Spare me your overblown nonsense, you said your son was a "beast" on the football field as well as carries his own in any other sport, so you are implying his dominance dad. But you are the [lacrosse]hole, you cry a river of tears about "holdbacks" the only reason being your son's inability to succeed against them. That's your problem and only your problem. Don't like the rules, file a lawsuit, you sound like the type. At any rate, you can kiss my a$$, because frankly you're not the type of person I would choose to be around anyway, your constant whining and carrying on would make me sick. So round up the boys on tell them all about your HS and college football highlights, I'm sure they are numerous, and cry about the inequities in 8th grade lacrosse. Like I wrote earlier, you're the typical [lacrosse] parent ruing sports by being OVERLY involved. That's the real reason lacrosse is being ruined. My son, well he does fine against holdbacks, and we don't sit around the kitchen table crying in our "BEAST" milk, like you and your "BEAST" anyways see you around "BEAST" dad.[/quote]

You obviously have no idea what the term "hold your own" means - there are lots of online dictionaries available to you, so maybe you should try one. (Hint: none of them indicate dominance!) And to your ridiculous logic, every coach, parent that is involved in youth sports and improving that sport is ruining it - again, your argumentative 'skills' indicate a lack of depth of intelligent discourse - you need to simply debate into black and white so you can 'keep up' = involvement in youth sports = bad, not involved = good. Also, when you can't argue the merits of your position, you fall back on attacks that have nothing to do with the discussion. OK, sure - let the kids organize themselves. Who the [lacrosse] do you think makes youth sports even possible for our kids?! For the record, my sons and I have never had a discussion about holdbacks - my advocation of age-based sports is over involvement?? Please! That's the best argument you've got? Again, what have you done to make youth sports better?? Lastly, having played at the college level speaks for itself - if you actually looked at and considered the numbers, you would understand what that means. So, again, by all means, keep pushing your narrative. LOL!