So wait a minute you mean to tell me We don't have to live the "Blaze" lifestyle and you mean to tell me I can send emails out without having the travel program involved , and may be able to keep that organization out of our affairs with placing my son with the right fit college who shows interest in him from their camps ? Do we still have to give the organization credit and let them boiste on how they got my son committed with his pic on their website ? If that's the case I will have my son train hard with camps and clinics and save a ton of money .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
You don't need club lacrosse to get offers. Go to Prospect camps. And bring your grades with you.

Agree that can work but being in front of coaches more times gives you a better chance hence club lacrosse
Generally speaking, yes, but even then, Club coaches are only pushing a certain few players with each college recruiting coach. Most college coaches are not watching whole teams, but 4 or 5 numbers that a club coach has relayed. Of course somebody else could have a stand out game, or great afternoon and that could garner interest.

Actually, the coaches scout the kids who email them and show interest in the school. I have been to plenty of prospect days and the coaches all say the same, "Send me your schedule and why you want to play here and I'll make sure someone comes see you play"