Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know the Outlaws were missing many starter on offense. I'm sure all teams were missing kids. It does not matter because it is Fall. That is why you get inconsistent results from week to week. The only thing that is consistent is that Blaze at NXT up until now has been running over everyone with lopsided wins. Ambush is also looking good but winning at B to B plus level tournaments and fighting hard for those championships winning by one goal. I for one think that Ambush is an A to AA team but they need to play better teams more often to prove it. Anyone who thinks the Fall is an indication of how the Spring and Summer will turn out has no clue. Last Fall EVERYONE was saying Blaze and Express were finished and they may have even dropped to the B ranks. Look how last season ended for those teams. Blaze was the best team and Express was third best. Outlaws had a weak Fall last year but finished strong. Ambush looked strong in the Fall but could have done better in the summer against questionable teams. Fall is to play with what ever players you have that show up to identify weaknesses and fix them in the Winter to get ready for Spring. These scores mean nothing. One thing that is certain is that Black Ice/Blaze game is going to be great. When will it be?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes looney should have beat the outlaws, but they didn't. Excellent game and the outlaws came back from a 4-1 halftime deficit to win in OT.

Great game and both teams played hard.

Blaze definitely in a class by themselves in talent, hold backs and dirty play.
Enough with the holdbacks being cheating. It is the rules, so it isn't cheating. It sucks, especially since my kid just turned 13, and has to compete against 15 year olds to make the better teams, but it is what it is. All of the AA teams have them.