My son was on Express 2021 B team last year and will be on Express B team this year as well because quite frankly he belongs on the B team. No one has told us or any other parents that we know that this will be an A team. Your C to C minus grade for last year is accurate. It started out a frustrating year with some kids on the team that weren't that good. I'm not insulting them but all the kids weren't at the same skill level. What we have been told is that if all the kids accept the offer to be on the team is we will be a competitive team, and that's all we're looking for. We were offered a spot on an "A" team with another team but to be honest we liked the coach , Karwoski. Good bunch of kids on the team and they came off smiling every time. Every kid on that team got better last year and it was evident that he cared for the kids. Is Express expensive? You bet your a$$ it is but we knew it going in and we know it this year as well. I think the problem is that kids and parents don't want to hear junior is not A team yet and they run for another team, very rarely do I hear that the ones who run are happy at their new team either.