Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes Icon will miss the kid that has played on both Express and Icon last year but I understand he is going to try and do both again, don't know if Icon coach's will allow it as it really is not right but we'll see. As far as the other kid who may be leaving I understand he did not play all last summer and maybe is moving on. They had a very solid attack with two top kids there, a very good def with one kid very good and a core of solid mids. I also understand they had a few new kids at there tryout who will give them good size. They were the best coached team I saw and I'm sure they will be very soild again. They have most of the top kids from Franklin Square, the top 2-3 kids from Garden City and the most of the top kids from RVC which are all good programs. I'm sure that staff will make every player a better lacrosse player which is what they are suppose to do at this age. Is it true that there is a new staff at Express at this age group.

Wow, you have quite a wealth of knowledge about a team that you act like "saw".
This was obviously written by one of the Icon asst. coaches/dads. Yes you have a solid team, but it will obviously be effected by the loss of your best player.