Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to dispel some serious misinformation about lacrosse recruiting, I need to share some information. A friend of mine brought his son to Syracuse yesterday to their Prospect Day. It was a combination of invited kids and kids who showed up and was open to 2019, 2020, and 2021. There were 4 2021 kids there and none of them were invited. The other 90 plus kids were 2019, and 2020. So if one of the top lax schools in the country is inviting 2019 and 2020 kids, then stop saying that if you don't get an offer in 8th grade, you are done. By the way, the talent was ridiculously good. One kid from Ottawa was incredible, and a long pole from BBL was outstanding.

Stop it. "the old, A friend of mine" but ends with saying the talent was ridiculously good. Just say you were there, there was 50-60 kids, not 90. End it with, it was a great environment to get showcased with 3 teams going round robin after drills. Worth its weight if either a pipe dream or reality.

Additionally, you called out players and used words like incredible and outstanding but didnt call out IMHO the biggest change changer of the day (red helmet knee brace fogo) that is a shame! I also thought there were '18's there just disguised as 20's. Finally, IMHO, thought the 2021's didnt bring anything to the table.