Not saying the kids still live on Long Island. They lived on Long Island and moved to Maryland. The school in Maryland moved the kids from 2020 to 2021. Not saying it was done for lax. I saw one mom at a tournament and knew her and spoke with her. Surprised me the kid was moved to 2021. It is that simple.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry to burst bubbles. DC Express is not all older kids - there are 4 kids who by their summer birthdate should be in class of 2020, but started school late - not reclassed or repeat / just for clarification - so yes / they have those older boys - no denying that.

There are also NO former LIE 2020 players on team that is just a made up statement.

It is same core Bethesda Team that has been together since 3rd grade - adding pieces each year.

This year biggest add being a real goalie - never had before.

Two 2020 Long Island kids is a true statement. I won't single a kid out but came from the North Shore of Long Island. You may not know it but it is 100 percent true. No reason to make something like that up.

Sorry - Not on DCE 2021 Black - wrong team. If were true - not a big deal - just not true - all kids are from Bethesda, Potomac, Olney, Annapolis - Originally and Currently.