Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good news for Outlaws. They have be on the bubble for years and will break through with even 2-3 upgrades.

You might be speaking the truth. Shocking on this site. I can't confirm this 100% but from what I hear (via Outlaw Select long time parent- who tends to tell it like it is" says the Team picked up 5 stellar upgrades. 2 starters from Igloo Black ice, 1 from Express wolves, 1 syosset, And 1 top Huntington hockey recruit who is no joke- 5'11, 160 already at 13. If that's true- that's a pretty huge grab for a NXT semifinal team. The majority of these replacements came on defense. They return the same fogo, goalie, midfield, almost all attack and then add these 5 supposedly. The Igloo kids they added are starters - I know one of them- and he's very talented. So- I guess we will confirm it once we hit the first fall tourney and play them.

I will say, my son and I caught the last few minutes of this Outlaws team play at NXT and were impressed the way they beat the Rising Sons. Outlaws were a semi finalist with Igloo, Mesa and **Blaze. Not too shabby. So it definitely does appear they are "close" as you say. Good for them.

I still think they will be a notch below Blaze and Black Ice. Maybe they will join Icon and Express, and those five will be the elite. Maybe Greyhounds turn it around and join them.

I think it's great to have a bunch of teams that are dominant representing LI like we just saw at NXT. ***Blaze proved The best team there. Case closed.

Outlaws also filled up 3 teams in 2021????? Is that correct - a select AA team, a Gold A team and a Black B team. Filled. That's impressive.
And legacy, express- still scrambling to fill up the second teams?

Guess PB was smart to do a board of directors - all active varsity coaches of high schools within the surrounding areas. I usually knock what that toker does. Perhaps 125 college commitments since 2013 speaks for itself.