Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anyone signed up their DD for the new Winter best in class showcase? IMG in January for a day and a half.

My daughter made BIC yet I have no idea what this is and don’t see it on their website…

BIC has an application process or basically an invite from attending last year...are you saying she made it and you didn't even apply??

As for PP, I can't imagine many MD families will be going to the BIC event in Florida when there are plenty right around MD/DE. If your daughter wants a better shot of getting in have her sign up for Deemer clinics, that is $ more well spent (strong correlation for girls who pay for his clinics and get invited to BIC) that spending it flying to Florida for a day.

What are the Deemer clinics that are referenced above? Are you implying that BIC is a pay to play event based on attending other paid trainings and events?

Deemer runs small group clinics in the Baltimore area weekly in the fall (happening right now)...if you were to attend these clinics you would see a strong correlation between the girls there and those that are invited to the BIC summer event. Are there many girls invited to BIC that don't pay for these small group clinics? Of course

I think you have to sign up for the all the fall sessions which makes it real expensive for a "clinic". I have heard they are good. Probably attracts the top talent around the area.

BIC is worth the dough. Quality experience with great instruction. Down the line there is much more too it and it helps!!! My older one was at a lesser known public school and the competition level helped her get to her best game. Wouldnt miss it for my daughter at this age.