Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to all of the players and coaches from the Mid Atlantic Champs, Crush. Well deserved win after a great season! They are well coached, have lots of talent and are fierce competitors. Hats off to them on a great run. Go out and win NGLL for the mid atlantic.

Rumor has it, the Coppermine phones are red hot and jockeying for the next secret pickup to steal from another team. They need more superstars after another crushing loss. Hearing the line to attend practices is already camped out at the back of Norris.
Heard part of the recruiting pitch is a free appetizer at Ryleigh's Oyster every week for a year.

Would have been nice to stop at your first sentence "Congrats to all of the players and coaches from the Mid Atlantic Champs, Crush". Your follow up questions your intent.
As a Crush follower for several years, I have nothing but respect for the 2028 Coppermine team. Year in and year out they have proven themselves consistently as a very good team, no team smiles when they see Coppermine on their schedule. They have spoiled a few seasons for Crush as well as for other teams. As I stood by watching Coppermine players and parents walking past the celebrating Crush team, the comments overheard from Coppermine players and parents amounted to "Crush is a very good team that played extremely well, deserving of their win and Championship today". That is the height of sportsmanship!
Wishing such sportsmanship could be displayed on this forum.
Hats off to you Coppermine, for making Crush a better team... Competition breeds Champions.
As for Crush, Coppermine we know you'll be back and there will always be a new season followed by a Champion, followed by a new season

Nice we are the world moment but not reality. Those 2 teams have no love lost for each other, especially the coaches. Crush deserved to win and I’d bet it felt good extra good to beat Coppermine the way they did.