After the last couple of weekends I don't think any MD top team is totally satisfied going into tryout season:

Heros has moved up but would still love to beat Coppermine consistently. They don't have official tryouts but I am sure wouldn't mind if a couple top players wanted to come their way

Coppermine has lost way more games this year than they could have imagined. They have 4-5 girls that get very little playing time and want to be back on top.

M&D cannot be happy with their overall summer and have already had some departures with rumors about more to come. They will definitely be looking to fill some spots and also have a couple of girls that rarely see the field.

Crush had quite the hot streak but came back to earth. They already picked up a couple M&D girls and I assume are open to more talent like everyone else. Wonder if they will be loyal to the girls that have been there from the start.

SW- did not have the summer they were hoping for and are notorious for having a lot of turnover and changes the summer going into 9th grade. I assume girls worried about not making the above teams will also tryout for SW as a backup plan due to their recruting history.

MDU- inconsistent over the summer with some good wins and some bad losses. Trying to stay in it and would welcome some talent I am sure. Also possible landing spot for girls wanting more playing time or not wanting to play on a B level team for high school.

The other angle is most of these teams (aside from Heros) have tryouts at the exact same time. Wonder if the coaches are being nice and telling the girls they are looking to replace to look elsewhere or more likely trying to hoard them until other teams are full and offer the B team for the club.