Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe they misheard? Only rumors I have heard are that M&D West may end up folding with many girls looking elsewhere.

This is not surprising. Their HC is shady AF. Stay away from this guy.

All the M&D male coaches at 28 and 29. They have no idea how to coach young girls. That’s why they are leaving 28 and the 29s
Don’t like the 29 guy that favors his dd.

C’mon. The previous poster called the M&D West HC shady. I don’t know the guy so I can’t speak to that, but my daughter is on 28 black and the coaches are both nice, normal guys. You have no clue what you are talking about and starting rumors of those coaches being ‘shady’ is completely uncalled for. Shame on you.

Agree with this. Women's sports at all levels have seen a massive number of successful male coaches. M&D Black 2028 coaches are great guys and seem to have a strong and trusted connection with their players.

This sounds like the same type of nanny poster who thinks it's creepy for a dad to watch a future opponent with his daughter. What's creepy is that you think it's creepy, and would suggest that males can't relate to female athletes, or would have any interest in a middle school game that's not sports or competition related. Just ignorant and offensive.