Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is pathetic is your post. You cast a shadow on a team you have no clue about. The Crabs have 2 boys with early summer birthdays ( they are 14). So they have 2 holdbacks. Those are facts.Why don’t you let everyone know what team your son plays on so we could compare rosters? Much easier for you hide behind a keyboard instead?
Have you considered these boys work harder & get better coaching than your son? I hope you feel better at the Expense of 13-14 year old boys. You must be a proud parent. Instead of working hard, just have excuses ready to make yourself feel good. Pathetic!

At the expense of 13-14 year olds? You’re really reaching here. I didn’t call the kids pathetic. I didn’t call the teams pathetic. I didn’t call the coaches pathetic. I also never said that they don’t work hard. I simply stated that the parents boasting about their success and how much they dominate is pathetic. The next few posters after you reiterated my point. The hawks and crabs, along with 2way, rhino, 3D, etc are all great. But NONE of them would be as good as they are without the benefit of multiple kids who should be playing and graduating as a 27. You’re kidding no one. Those are facts and they are undeniable. As another poster pointed out, PERIOD.