Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hearing a lot of great things from Rebels tryouts a bunch of kids showed up day one and from what I have been hearing a bunch more kids are going to be there on the 6th 7th and 8th good mix of helmets from different my son wasn’t there but after what I have been hearing I think I’m going to check them out wondering what other people thoughts are

Oh my god, you can't be more BLATANT about who you are anonymously supposed to be. Stop self promoting MB, PB.

Hysterical. Total joke seeing a post like that. This age group and all others were garbage at those tryouts. B team is being generous. They’re going to need to pay coaches salaries so they’ll be taking whatever they can get.

So now you know who they are selecting AND you were at the entire tryout to see the talent level for the entire day?? It’s clear you have an agenda against MB, but I was there, it was great and know many others have felt the same. If you have any beef why don’t you call their office instead of making things up behind a computer screen? Don’t come back to the actual tryouts.

Maybe this is another’s club direct who feels threatened OR heard a lot of his kids were at the Rebels tryouts?