Originally Posted by Anonymous
Guess the Express teams ranking of number 2 in the “World” lasted 10 day with a terrible showing at the Millon tournament. They struggled in every game.

They went 4-1. Got to the semis & lost to a very good team that went on to win the championship. Not a exactly a terrible showing.

The only terrible showing was by the outlaws during the Express game and then the following day they get into a fight during a game. They are a poor excuse for a team, blame the coaches because they are not teaching the kids the game, especially the coach that feels it's ok to go across the field not once but 2x a game to call out people. And some of the parents - holy crap you need to grow up and stop screaming at kids and coaches4az

Outlaws is now going to be REBELS which is still going to be trash. You can't hide MB or PB.

I know some people want to think this, but truth is if you call the Rebels office they will answer and explain to you, like they did to me... that they are completely separate and will be ran very professional with a lot of backing... my son will be trying out, and I would suggest you call and speak to them about what they are putting together... the guys at blatant have been great so far... go rebels!

You're posting your own club post. Still the same lies.