Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is Summer face off for all the unknown teams? My sons team talked about entering but decided it wasn't worth it. Mamas Boyz and the GC team are the only team I recognize. Anyone know if these are new teams?

The 2023 bracket are all established teams. Icon is out of southwest Nassau, Mamas, 91 3rd team is new this year, GC, Sachem North (probably PAL type team) E3 is from the Hamptons, Empire B and Express C have both been around for a couple years with little success.

This tourney was a joke. GC should have won the whole thing. Should have been GC and Mamas boyz in the finals. GC blew out every team they played in the bracket, they played the "harder" teams as well. Icon played the weakest teams in the bracket and barely beat them. When they were faced with a semi- legit team they got blown out of the water. Kills me how they rig these things.

Yeah that was horrible... Icon was average and Mamas played crappy competition. Sure they look great against week competition. GC would have killed them. When they play true A teams, they lose badly.. Check out the Foxbourough tournament stats if you disagree. Without GC or MB, the other 6 teams were a lot closer in skill level. E3, Icon and 90+1 were all about equal and the Sachem, Empire and Express teams were just horrible, no offense on them..

Icon barely beat the Express team. The 91+1 team isn't much better. GC and Mammas were the only ones with a shot in this tourney. It was a complete C bracket.