Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree with this. Weird how some responses to this post get all bitter and picking at little things. Bandits rule because of great team play, Express no doubt #2, followed by strong S2S and Igloo and PT crews. They all will beat down the next level teams in the area. As for "cheating", clear the guy meant more about their rep and style (pulling big players from wherever) than actually cheating. And if his kid's team went 3-3, they are good but not best of the best, and he admits that. Others should do the same.

^^^^^^^^^^
Thank You

I know what the rules are and the age cutoff, however Express brought at least 2 players from 2022 to play in the qualifier, to me thats bush league. Don't know if any other teams did the same, there a good team, no need to bring kids from the 2022 team down. Im not looking to bash anyone, they are the second best team on the island followed by Igloo and S2S. I watched the Bandits S2S first half and the Bandits dominated in every aspect of the game, IMHO there is no team on LI that can compete with them. If Express and Igloo play them 10 times they may get lucky and win one highly doubtful but a possibility. Good luck to all the kids in the upcoming school/travel seasons and good luck to the 4 teams that made it to Denver, keep the Championship on LI.

You don't really believe Express was the only team to use age qualified 2022's.