Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachusetts, Crabs, Hawks, Express North... you won’t see them in Denver. They only play when it’s their 15 year old vs. your 12/13 year olds. They have a “hold back World Series”, called NLF National Championship at Lehigh. Where your 12/13 year olds get to face their bearded triple Re classes. Cheating culture has been saved by their “profits” (used on purpose) Bacon Brothers! The most greedy bacons in th nations.

It’s BACON!!!

Take your complaining parents and children to Denver and let the real teams play in the NLF tournaments this summer. When you are back and want to see real lacrosse come out to the NLF National Championship at Lehigh.

I agree 100%.

As is no NLF teams are going to Denver....but I do agree that the complaining is annoying, put your kid where you feel comfortable and be happy

Real teams... SMH... Until there is total aged based teams and tournaments, this discussion is pointless. at 13 and younger a holdback will most likely dominate the competition.. My son is a B+ player, put him on a 2024 team and he is A+, one year is HUGE!!