Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think people want to go to Denver because it's a fun trip.......

Have fun sucka

Be honest, if your kid had the opportunity, he would want to go - and not suggesting that your kid is not good enough - I understand, and appreciate, the fact that some programs/parents simply are not interested in the cost, and some clubs could not do it without filling in for kids that do not make the age cut-off... but just because you have decided not to go, or that it is a waste of your time, which I respect, you can spare everybody the negative comments, just be happy with your decision and move on.

My $5,000 I'm saving by not going is going to pay for 1 year of college for my newborn. Keep telling your club how amazing it is. Tryouts are coming there is another $100 per player for you.

It's not about getting my son into college - it's about a fun, life experience.

keep telling yourself that. NCC is cheap. That's about all you'll be able to afford once you built a fortune for someone else. Spending quality time at the beach is a life experience, not 5k for 3 days. I'd rather have my son play with his friends locally on his current club which doesn't con people into going to Denver.

Again, that is great, your decision -.but what right do you have to come on here and be critical of those people that have chosen to go to Denver - nobody came on here and suggested that you are a "sucka" for not going to Denver - you made a choice not to go (or play for a club that does go), some have made the choice to go - WHY DO YOU CARE - if you are so comfortable with your decision, let it go, enjoy the beach and let your son enjoy time with his friends on his club team. I'm sure that you will have some nifty come-back about how you are just expressing you opinion - and that we are all too thin skinned to respect your opinion - but the truth is that you just want to come on here and stir the pot with your holier-than-thou wisdom.