Originally Posted by Anonymous
I sat and quietly watched this game yesterday. Who knew that 2019 lacrosse could be so exciting, and it could generate so much back and forth. It was a nail biter right up to the end. So I'll tip my hat to the Express 2019 Wolverines. Good game, well coached, and the team played quite well. Congratulations!
I by the way am an HDD 2019 Taylor parent. I show good sportsmanship, have integrity, and know that on any given day any team can win. This is not saying anything to take away from the Express win, but let's be real people, it's 7th grade lacrosse. If you're not there because you kid loves to play, there is no other reason for it.
If a kid cries at a loss, he's not a poor sport, he's plays with heart and the loss hurts. Weren't any of you ever 12 or 13? So for the people who love to attack children and smack talk about kids, get a life!

I can't wait for the next time we play you and all the DD parents will be saying if you win " Revenge we finally got revenge." They have said it in the past and will do so in the future. You can't say that the parents are not cocky. If so then you are blinded by your loyalty. SO when you say it's about the kids make sure you say the same things to your parents.

Well you must not be an Express parent because DD doesn't need "revenge" with your team. I don't know what sideline you sit on, but I've never heard that.

Maybe you haven't been there long enough to see when they have loss but yes the parents have said it believe me. Maybe not you but trust me others have and will say it again.The shame of it is the express will have new players next year as all orgs do do so it won't be the same team that they beat

This is an asinine comment. EVERY parent on EVRY sideline cheers for their own team and chest pounding goes on, it's the nature of the beast. To allege that ONLY DD parents do that is not only laughable but delusional!!

But to say they are looking for "revenge" now that's hysterical! I've been with them a few years. The team has lost 2 games (before Sunday). So I'm not really sure why anyone would be talking about "revenge".

You simply sound like a person who is jealous of Phil and what he's built, let me guess, you live in E. Northport/Commack and have a PERSONAL ax to grind.

Cricket, Cricket guess you were right!

Sorry I didn't have time to even check the site until now. I don't have the free time like you:). Don't know Phil and don't really have any grind with him. Ask some of your parents if they ever used the word revenge when they were playing a few years ago. If they say no they are lying that's a fact I was there. Your parents had stop watches during the games to keep the exact time. Maybe they still do ..You can't tell me that's not pathetic..Maybe you are the one. I haven't played you this year so I'm not sure