Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me know what the next few tournaments are for the express . I would like to enter my team in their tournaments since they seem to be peaking. I would like to challenge them.

What are you a tough guy ? You come on here anonymous and want to challenge them. Call the director and ask to play. I'm sure they would accommodate you. Good luck.

What is this about a tough guy??? All I asked is when there next tournament is?.Trying to enter the tournament where one of the best teams are in. I don't see anything on the website unless I am reading it wrong. Please let me know. Why would I tell you who I am so your kids can come gunning for my team. WHo are you??????

Can you read ? How can you not see "tournaments " an then click on 2019. Please, if your not 91 or HDD , then I doubt anyone is " gunning " for your team. Enjoy the summer hunting down Express . Also I'm sure most tournaments are closed for registration.

Your right they are done for the summer or spring/early summer..WHy do they call these summer leagues.They play half their tournaments in the cold and the others when the weather just starts to get nice. Not just express either but ending 4th of July weekend is a disgrace and insult for the organizations and parents

[lacrosse]