They played house of sports, Team SUperstar 2019 and NH Tomahawks Purple. Both of those teams are listed as A/AA with there organizations. Purple won the A division at the Harvard Fall tournament a few weeks earlier. They beat HOS 7-1, Superstar 7-3 and Tomahawks 7-1. They then played Black Dog which was a 2018 team that was somehow placed in the 2019 bracket. They lost 6-4. I'm not saying you said it, but they have beaten A level teams before and somehow are still looked down upon because they are the second team in the organization. Are they as good as Orange, no, are they as good as Crush maybe not but they will give them a competitive game. They beat fl$ last year, NJ Patriot, Smithtown A, The Terps 2020 and beat PowerCrush once which is really the All Greys. They also beat Riptide multiple times which is now Legacy and somehow those teams are on someone's imaginary list. The Jester's played almost all B tournaments last year and had a hard time winning and again, they are on the list. 91 White isn't because they are the org's second team and people won't accpet a 2nd or even a third team being competitive within the same organization.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 white....my mistake, i believe that they played sat, not sunday....who did they play?