We did not play 91 last year. Played them two years ago twice or three times. Can't remember. Played Express three times last year. Did not play 91. We do not beat our chests about winning. We just defend ourselves to all the bulls*&t that is said. Trying not to go down the negative path. Believe me, we can go their!!! Best of luck to your son and his team. Your 60% quote is assinine. Hope your son doesn't have your same attitude. Keep doing whatever you do, and we will do what we do. You and I both know our kids are developing at a much higher level.

I said it before, the two crush boys were at Express tryouts two years ago, and the director made a comment that didn't go over well; hence, them going over to crush. No need to say more!

Laxdad14

Originally Posted by Anonymous
No they play weak teams and beat their chests !! Won't play best teams without all their best players. No confidence in 60 percent of their our team...
Originally Posted by VaLaxDad
Yes, they were great when we played them 2 yrs ago. If they are still together, and it appears that they are for the most part, I'm sure they are still awesome. Does this HDD 2019 team regularly play the top Express, Team 91 and other LI teams? How do they fare? Close games?