the prior post states (if you believe what you read on BOTC or the net) they are not on the team. Neither am I. I know a few kids on there. I see many that do not get much playing time or get yelled out when they do. That is not a character building environment. Most would be better off playing on the b team.

The sad part is you as a parent have got to see it. Are the sun glasses only shaded with rose colors? Or do you know it and wont do anything about it.

This statement goes for all of the teams. There were a few posts above stating the same thing. Parents wake up and do what is best for your child. Jester's you are not alone. 91 Express DD Legacy. They all have B teams and your B/B+ child might be better off on that team. Who cares how connected you are to the program. Actually if you are connected you really know the B team would be better off with your child. The directors know it you probably know it but you still resist the change and must say you are on the A team.

This age is about playing first then about challenging your skills then about learning. 8th and 9th grades are the biggest years of attrition why because the boys were not put in the right situation and are instead set up to fail.

there was an article about a Soccer, and how an -A player on a powerhouse A team started to falter. The parents stepped in and forced the child to go to a competitive B team. Sure a bit embarrassed at first but that child flourished anlong with the team and bith gained confidence. The child grw in time and in his HS was a premier player. A lesson learned for many.